Video Production Intern – Summer 2019
Are you wicked smart and craving a superbly rewarding and paid video production internship with a fast-growing technology company that celebrates success? Does your mind naturally gravitate towards being creative and innovative? Then Revelwood is the perfect place for you.
Revelwood is seeking a results-oriented and entrepreneurial rock star to join our team as a Video Production Intern. You’ll be making custom-made explainer videos, “how to” videos, product marketing videos, client testimonial videos and more. This full-time position is a fantastic opportunity to lead our video production efforts and learn all sides of our business.
As a video production intern, your work will be shown on our website and in all social media channels including YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn. You will have a chance to practice multi-media as well as learning how to apply your skills in a business. If you’re interested in getting hands-on business experience and great visibility, this is the internship for you.
Here are just some of the things you will be doing:
- Video production strategy: Take our plan, tweak it and make it a reality!
- Script writing: Research script subject matter, transcribe interviews, draft copy, etc.
- Production: Plan, produce, shoot and edit short video segments and b-roll
- Editing: Assemble edits, sync footage, sort b-roll, etc.
- Animation: Create and design key frames and storyboards, etc.
- Publish: Release videos on our website and social media channels
Still with us? Terrific. Requirements are coming your way:
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
- Must be computer savvy and have a positive attitude
- An understanding of social media platforms
- People skills (the ability to interview someone) and a sense of humor
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Know how to shoot and edit (having your own camera)
- Knowledgeable in Adobe CS6, Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D, iMovie, Clips, Garage Band, Camtasia or other relevant software to make videos and create animation with audio
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing environment and manage projects from inception to completion
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work alone or as part of a team
Applicants must be currently enrolled students for the entire duration of the internship to qualify. Preferred Majors include Video Production, Film & TV Production, Cinematography, Motion Design, Animation Visual Effects, Media Arts, Computer Arts.
Where you’ll be spending your days:
Florham Park, NJ
We strive to create an exceptional culture that fosters learning, growth and success. You will see the fruits of your labor come to fruition on a daily basis. So if you’re looking for a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative environment with top-notch people, apply today!
- Check out our website so you understand what we do
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate
- Attach your resume with all that experience that will impress us
- Send us at least two of your videos that are relevant to this internship
If you submit a resume without a cover letter or sample videos, you will not be considered. You can include links in the Comments box or send videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.