Revelwood, one of the top Financial Performance Management consulting firms in the world, is looking for a consultant in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.
Are you passionate about the world of FP&A? Are you constantly trying to improve processes, build new solutions and follow the source of issues back to their root cause? Are you the one everybody comes to when they have a question about where a particular piece of data comes from? Do you find yourself creating macros and VBA in excel to pull data and reports together in a more efficient manner? If you thrive on solving complex business problems and crave working with a top-notch team, then this position is for you. You’ll learn from others, not just about technology, but also about what makes businesses tick. You’ll be an integral part of the Adaptive Insights team collaborating on implementation and customization projects at mid-sized to large companies. This is a position with great growth potential and is an opportunity to help us launch our newest partnership. Do you have what it takes?
Revelwood is looking for a full-time consultant to join our Adaptive Insights systems implementation team. We are looking for team members who understand the financial planning and reporting process and demonstrate effective self-management, organizational, written and verbal communications skills. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience using any of the multi-dimensional solutions on the market today – TM1/Planning Analytics, Hyperion Planning, Adaptive Insights and/or other common enterprise financial planning and reporting tools.
If you have drive and desire and want to be part of a growing and exciting new chapter in our company, we would like to speak to you as soon as possible.
- Participate in software implementation/customization project solutions for mid to large sized clients.
- Interact with various levels of client personnel, including both financial analysts and IT specialists.
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, approaches, and models relevant to Revelwood’s Professional Services organization.
- Participate in various aspects of the consulting organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years of business experience
- Prior experience in financial planning and analysis required
- Strong interpersonal communications
- Ability to work in a team environment for some tasks while being a self-starter and working independently for others
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.