Client System Administrator – IBM Planning Analytics / TM1
Revelwood is looking for a full-time Client System Administrator to join our Managed Services team. You will act as an IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 system administrator for clients who sign up for our System-Administration-as-a-Service Customer Care offering, working directly with those clients in support of their day-to-day financial process and system needs. You will be trained on IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 and will have the opportunity to perform development work with our consulting team as your skills improve. We are looking for team members with a passion for process, technology and detail and who demonstrate strong self-management, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
If you have drive and desire and want to be part of a growing and exciting new chapter in our company, we would like to speak to you as soon as possible.
- Provide IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 system administration services for our clients
- Includes data processing, database management, report management, database security, performance monitoring and maintenance, data validation, version management, installation of product updates and other system admin tasks
- Interact with various levels of client personnel, including both financial analysts and IT specialists
- Provide IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 help desk support services
- Based on availability, perform occasional basic development tasks on client implementation projects
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be process-driven and detail-oriented
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Ability to work in a team environment for some tasks while being a self-starter and working independently for others
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to commute to our Florham Park, NJ office
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.