Revelwood provides top-notch training to end-users with hands-on demos and real world experience presented by certified, expert, technical trainers. Our mission is to create “useware, not shelfware.” Revelwood’s classes fully optimize the functionality of the software by providing an in-depth class that answers your immediate questions, and addresses questions you didn’t know you had.
Revelwood currently offers Open Enrollment training in our Florham Park, New Jersey headquarters. Each class is only $500 and space is limited to 10 students per class for a superior learning environment. Group discounts are available.
See class descriptions and dates below.
Planning Analytics User Fundamentals
This course is designed for an entry-level TM1/Planning Analytics user to get comfortable navigating through the system. The course will cover the following topics:
- TM1/Planning Analytics Overview
- Cube Structure Overview
- Exploring Data
- Exploration Views and Subset Editor
- Exploration Views and Subset Editor Advanced Features
- Using Quick Reports
- TM1/Planning Analytics Functions in PAx
If you are interested in taking our Planning Analytics User Fundamentals class, please contact Lisa Minneci.
Planning Analytics Custom Report Building
This course is designed for power users to learn how to create and own reports. The course will cover the following topics:
- TM1/Planning Analytics Worksheet Basics
- Report Automation
- Active Forms and Custom Reports
- TM1 Reporting Utility
- Extracting Data
If you are interested in taking our Planning Analytics Custom Report Building class, please contact Lisa Minneci.
Personalized Training Courses
Revelwood offers other training courses including:
- TM1/Planning Analytics Administrator Training
- TM1/Planning Analytics Developer Training
- TM1 10.2.2 FP7 and earlier version User Training
- Customized Planning Analytics User Fundamentals Training
- Customized Planning Analytics Custom Report Building Training
These training classes tend to yield better results if they are tailored to individual organizations or users. For this reason, Revelwood does not offer these classes as part of our our Open Enrollment Training Program. If you or someone in your organization is interested in one of the above training classes, please contact Lisa Minneci.