Migrating from Cognos TM1 to Planning Analytics is a much bigger opportunity than a standard upgrade or basic migration. While the underlying TM1 engine remains as powerful as ever, IBM has made drastic changes to the product to improve the user and developer experience. Some of the exciting new enhancements in Planning Analytics include:
- Planning Analytics Workspace – an all new, rich data exploration and visualization experience that makes bringing your TM1 data to life much more powerful and interactive.
- Planning Analytics for Excel (PAx) – the new Excel add-in for TM1 that is faster and more powerful than its predecessor, Perspectives.
- Hierarchies – the ability to turn attributes into dimensions for faster and more flexible data analysis.
TM1 Support ends on
September 30, 2019
Revelwood can help you migrate.
Contact us today.
John Pra Sisto
Start your migration off on the right foot with Revelwood’s TM1 to Planning Analytics Migration program.
Step 1: Impact Plan
Attend a free, one-on-one call with Revelwood where we’ll:
- Discuss your current TM1 environment
- Formulate a high-level impact and timing plan for your migration
- Address cloud vs. on-premise options
Step 2: Roadmap
Engage Revelwood for 1-2 days to come onsite to your location and we’ll:
- Conduct a detailed review and assessment of your current TM1 application
- Discuss migration strategy including how to leverage the benefits of the new features
- Develop a workplan and estimate for your unique migration needs
Step 3: Implement
Revelwood will work directly with you to perform the Planning Analytics upgrade and migration to:
- Help you take advantage of all the new functionality in Planning Analytics
- Document your new Planning Analytics models and environment
- Provide a phased roll-out plan and training guidance to your user community
Each step is a standalone component – you can participate in one step, two steps or all three.
Planning Analytics is the most significant upgrade to TM1 in more than 10 years. It will have a fundamental impact on your use of TM1, even if you don’t choose to take advantage of all the great new functionality to enhance your TM1 application.
We’re here to help.