Revelwood’s System Administration as a Service (SAaaS) offering provides administration services for your IBM Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics operation. Tap into our many years of experience, staff expertise and managed services infrastructure to free your team up from the labors of TM1 administration. We can handle your general and cycle maintenance needs and provide expert help desk support services.
Our SAaaS offering comes in two forms:
Fully Outsourced Coverage
We’ll act as your “pilot” and take over your entire administration function. We’ll be responsible for ensuring that your business cycles are managed from start to finish, and that your TM1 environment is running in top condition and keeping up with changes in your business.
- Reduce your SG&A expense
- Reduce headcount while increasing service levels
- Allow you to focus on your business and core competencies
- You don’t need to keep abreast of all the changes, patches, and updates from IBM
- Uninterrupted service; no need to plan around vacations or unexpected absences
- Revelwood becomes your strategic partner
You’re the pilot, we’re the co-pilot. You run the administration and rely on us to be there when you need us. Whether you need an extra set of hands during your busy season or someone to take over in your absence, we’ll be there to jump in and help. It’s like an insurance policy to make sure you are always up and running and not falling behind.
- Support provided by our expert technical staff when you need it
- We can augment your internal staff and fill any skill or knowledge gaps
- Continuity of business processes
- Free your part-time admin to allow them to focus on their primary role
- Gain incremental assistance without incremental headcount
- Never stay up late again wondering what you will do if you lose your System Admin
Either option gives you access to highly qualified Revelwood staff whose sole purpose is to ensure your TM1 application runs smoothly. And, as always, we speak business first, so that your business needs are what drives the technology, not the other way around.
Revelwood’s SAaaS offering includes many additional features:
- Revelwood begins the program with a full Knowledge Transfer engagement so we understand your business environment and processes in-depth
- You will receive System Admin documentation tailored to your processes and timing.
- You’ll participate in a semi-annual meeting with the Revelwood team to discuss current status and plans for the future.
- You’ll have access to our ticketing support service for easy tracking of issues and resolution.
- You’ll have access to the most up-to-date TM1 knowledge available.
- Revelwood becomes the primary TM1/Planning Analytics point of contact for your Finance and IT organizations (fully outsourced coverage only).
- We’ll hold quarterly meetings between the Revelwood team and your Finance and IT organizations (fully outsourced coverage only).
Get System Administration as a Service Today
John Pra Sisto